Thursday, August 18, 2022

Aye, a new podcast tae

 



Alright? I've started a new blog and a new podcast also. It's not a time-sensitive, opinion based pod. (I think we can all agree there are more than enough of them around) and it is the first Celtic Pod I have done since leaving the HomeBhoys in 2018.

I wanted to wait to give that respect and also come up with the idea that felt the most comfortable, Well, now I have. I am working on 8 episodes just now that will be released on a weekly basis from the first Sunday in October.

If you want to get involved in those, check out the Still are the Tims page on Facebook.

We also have a Twitter handle which is @stillarethetims 

You'll find the pod wherever you get your podcasts (There is a short trailer sitting there now)

I have been to hell and back with my creative work and all that entailed, plus the continual obstacles put in my way by Celtic but the pod has nothing to do with either. 

Hopefully you can join me

Paul 

The Real Test

I had a conversation a few weeks ago with a fellow Tim where I said we would know where we were domestically after the next three league gam...